Sunday, July 3, 2011

Doggysitter On Duty


I'm always coming across super cute things, and I like to stop and take notice. I can't help myself, and I figure I'm not the only one out there who gets a kick out of cuteness. There must be plenty of us worldwide, and why not have a little fun spotting cutiepies in our spare time? Seeing something cute cheers me up, and brightens my day. So here's to celebrating 'cuteness' at it's finest.

Caught someone being cute! Jennifer Wakefield's image (spotted at www.thepapermama.blogspot.com) is the definition of cuteness, and her work deserves to be the subject of my first 'caught being cute' post. Be sure to check out her photography stream on flickr.com: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jayandjennifer/5752508363/ Sign up to follow The Paper Mama blog and get a regular fix of amazingly cute shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment